Headlines: SyrianGirl | Infowars.com
US airstrike targets region never controlled by ISIS
- The US Air Force has struck a Syrian army base in the city of Deir Ezzour, killing up to 80 Syrian soldiers and wounding 100.
Just hours before the strike, 1000 elite Syrian commandos had arrived at the base in preparation for an offensive against ISIS terrorists in the area.
As a result of the Obama administration bombing of Syrian soldiers, ISIS has taken control of Mt. Thardah near the military base in the city. This has put the city of DeirZour and 200,000 lives under threat of an ISIS invasion.
- Moscow has called for an urgent UN Security Council meeting to discuss the attack.
The US’s presence in Syria is illegal under international law as it is a violation of a sovereign member without a UNSC resolution.
The soldiers who lost their lives had survived three years of siege in the Deirr Ezzour airbase, surrounded by ISIS some of them had not seen family in years.
Read Article at: InfoWars
Latest posts by Анонимни | Anonymous Serbia (see all)
- Магазин Таблоид – Друга страна: Принова у Вођином геј клубу - 29. јуна 2017.
- Magazin Tabloid – Досије Брнабић: Дигитална Агенда Е-Управе - 29. јуна 2017.
- Бог није остао дужан никоме ко је на Видовдан чинио издаје - 28. јуна 2017.