Headlines: Hang the Bankers | Filip Karinja
Manhattan explosion being used to coverup US war crime in Syria
- Before today’s explosion in Manhattan, the news for the day was of the United States airforce conducting four separate airstrikes on the Syrian army in Syria killing 62 soldiers and injuring 100 more.
The soldiers, representing the elected Syrian government, where in battle against ISIS when the US war planes came and were essentially acting as air support for ISIS by bombing the Syrian soldiers near the city of Deir ez-Zor, Syria.
Russia called for an immediate UN meeting to find out why the US had once again acted on behalf of ISIS in Syria.
The United States’ only response was to accuse Russia of grandstanding, avoiding the actual subject as to why they had bombed soldiers of an elected foreign government, a clear act of war.
- As comedian Steve Hughes points out regarding the ‘war on terror’, “So, you’re having a war against the consequence of the actions you’re involved in?”
Essentially, what we saw today was that US once again carrying out an act of terrorism in a foreign country and the global community including the United Nations watching on and doing absolutely nothing.
Turn to the media and all they want to cover is the pipe bomb explosion in Manhattan, that going by history was most likely planted by the CIA to be used to further a political agenda for the ruling establishment.
Read Article at: Hang the Bankers
Latest posts by Анонимни | Anonymous Serbia (see all)
- WikiLeaks „Vault 7“ Files: UCL – Raytheon - 20. јула 2017.
- Без Цензуре: Никола Алексић, Дејан Лучић и Љубодраг Дуци Симоновић - 17. јула 2017.
- Радио Сербона – Душан Дунђер “Србија у процесу“ - 16. јула 2017.