Headlines: 21st Century Wire
ACTIVE SHOOTER OR DRILL? The Cascade Mall Shooting
- There have been a string of active shooter events prior to 2016’s first presidential debate this coming week – with many incidents appearing suspicious in nature.
The Guardian reports that the apparent motive still remains unclear:
“A 20-year-old suspect was in custody on Sunday for the killing of five people during a deadly shooting at a mall in Burlington, Washington, two days before. Arcan Cetin of Oak Harbor, Washington, a legal permanent resident who had immigrated to the US from Turkey, was discovered “zombie-like”, police said, on Saturday evening after police responded to a tip-off following an intensive 24-hour manhunt.
Cetin was unarmed at the time of his arrest, authorities said. Although a motive for the shooting remains unclear, authorities told local media that Cetin’s ex-girlfriend had previously worked at the targeted department store but left her job months ago.
The suspect had been charged three times with domestic assault against his stepfather and had been ordered by a judge not to possess a firearm, according to the Seattle Times. At a Saturday press conference, the FBI said terrorism was not a suspected motive.”
- CASCADE MALL SHOOTING AN ‘ACTIVE SHOOTER DRILL’?
- Victim Corpses Remain in Mall Overnight
- Witnesses Sequestered from Press
- Photograph depicts porta-potties, hugs and smiles at scene
As we have sought to document at MHB on a routine basis, ‘active shooter drills’ are now common occurrences across the US. Such “training” is a consequence of the heightened federalization of local and regional law enforcement.
The September 23 Cascade Mall shooting north of Seattle in northwest Washington State took place shortly before 7:00PM local time, and has certain suspect features evident in photos, particularly evidence of tents and porta-potties on the scene, as observed by a MHB reader.
Read Article at: 21st Century Wire
Latest posts by Анонимни | Anonymous Serbia (see all)
- Магазин Таблоид – Друга страна: Принова у Вођином геј клубу - 29. јуна 2017.
- Magazin Tabloid – Досије Брнабић: Дигитална Агенда Е-Управе - 29. јуна 2017.
- Бог није остао дужан никоме ко је на Видовдан чинио издаје - 28. јуна 2017.